Ideal diagnosis tool, digital impressions, and an improved patient treatment experience. Comes complete with a high specification laptop or just the scanner on its own. Applications include Orthodontics, Implants, Crown and Bridgework, Prosthetics, Splints, Smile Design, General Dentistry as well as other specialist areas of dentistry.
- Integrated Scanning Software – Getting started is easy with user tutorials as well as a user-friendly interface and our support. Simple to use, no ongoing license fees, free automatic software updates, no hidden fees. Also, no fees for uploading and downloading scan files.
- Powderless Scanning – You can switch between normal scanning and metal scanning for implant cases. A very simple scanning process, ideal for clinicians and their improved patient experience.
- Automatic Anti-fogging – With automatic heating of the scan tip mirror, moisture condensation is prevented, enabling the capture of crisp clear scans. Two scan tips are also provided for different scanning angles.
- AI Scanning – Self developed AI scanning software can automatically identify and delete extraneous data and unwanted scanning artefacts to accomplish data optimisation, saving scanning time and making scanning routinely simple to obtain high quality digital impressions.
- Motion Sensing Operation – Enabling dental professionals to scan without touching the keyboard or screen. Perfect for sterile scanning and efficiency in your workflow.
- Scan Retracing – This additional function allows users to revisit previously scanned sections to rescan missed areas or scan specific areas again, data is aligned automatically.
- Auto Articulation – Seamless automatic alignment for articulation of both arch scans simple and fast.
- Clinical Toolkit – This software is integrated into the scan workflow, giving users options to evaluate scan data such as checking occlusion, bite registration, checking undercuts, plotting margins, adjusting coordinates for orthodontic cases and smile design cases. These tools facilitate effective time saving communication between clinician and patient, clinic and laboratory, ensuring efficient outcomes for case planning, development of treatment plans and final design/completion.
- Automatic Calibration – Included with the scanner package is an automatic calibration device, so that you can always be sure that even if you move between different locations, your scanner is very precise. This is included with the scanner in a carry case, so yes, this is very portable.
A nicer experience
for your patients
- Open Data Format – With seamless link to Exocad design software, not locked into any system. Scanning software is License Free, Lifetime Free.
- Output Data Files – All common formats including STL, OBJ, PLY.
- Data Cloud Platform – Convenient free data uploads and downloads through a dedicated encrypted cloud server. For simple communication between clinics and laboratories, also ideal for referral cases, send your scans to anywhere you like.
- Scanning Time – 25 seconds for a full arch.
- Scan field – Standard scanner tip: 16mm x 12mm x 22mm. Mini scanner tip: 12mm x 9mm x 22mm.
- Scanner Operating Temperature – 10 to 40ºC, automatic temperature regulation ensures the same quality scanning and accuracy.
- Scanner Wand Size – 281mm x 33mm x 46mm.
- Scanner Weight – 240g (without cables).
- Interface – USB 3.0
- Warranty– Manufacturer’s one year warranty, fully supported by Bracon in the UK. Extended warranty option available for years 2 and 3, contact Bracon for details.
- The Cameo Elegant 3 Intraoral Scanner – Package including a very high specification laptop computer, preloaded with scanning software. Everything you need to start intraoral scanning, plug and play. Also includes all accessories and five intraoral scanning tips in a purpose-built carry case.
- The Cameo Elegant 3 Intraoral Scanner Cart – An optional purpose-built, dedicated cart solution, designed to provide a professional, stable platform for portability between clinical rooms in a broad array of working scenarios. The cart is height adjustable, carrying the intraoral scanner with the lap top computer. There is just one power lead and everything else is powered from the cart.